Do you know the story? The European schools decided unilaterally to cancel the compulsory trips abroad
Our arguments to convince them?
- Some European schools and local schools in Luxembourg had the time and resources to keep 2022 trips abroad.
- Trips abroad are a key part of the students’ curriculum. We are not talking about tourism, we are talking about nature, science, communication, team building, wellbeing, art, and sport activities that boost the quality teaching at our school.
- With the current sanitary measures trips abroad are fully possible.
- Students’ wellbeing and education are negatively impacted by school activities cancellation during 2 whole years.
School trips outside the Grand Duchy and those involving overnight accommodation can finally take place under the following conditions:
- 1 night
- the class teacher must agree and inform Primary management who will give their opinion