On 4-7 December 2018 meeting of the European Schools Board of Governors (BoG) was held in Brussels. Among various topics discussed during the meeting there were:
- attractiveness of the European Schools for teaching staff – seconded and locally recruited teachers;
- BREXIT and its possible consequences for our schools;
- the state of implementation of the new marking scale;
- key developments on Educational Support and Inclusive Education;
- situation of overcrowding of the European Schools in Brussels
- expansion of the accredited European Schools and contribution to administrative costs.
For more details read the Interparents WG report summarizing main points of interest of the meeting: BoG DEC 2018