A big improvement: students present to teachers their rapid test consent forms which are valid for the whole school year,
Not perfect yet: parents through APEEEL also claimed electronic – through sms as the data protection consent – instead of the current paper form.
The parents through APEEEL succeeded with the claim: signing weekly the rapid test consent to be valid the whole school year.
We summarise here the new procedure emailed by the school on 23/11/2021:
- Primary and Nursery:
- Parents complete this consent form in paper and give to the students
- the class teacher will collect the declarations of participation.
In case of withdrawal: parent emails to teacher and teacher will hand back the consent form to the parents for destruction.
- Complete the form in paper and the student presents it weekly
- ≤17 years old: Parents complete this consent form in paper and give to the students
- >17 years old: Students complete this consent form in paper
In case of withdrawal parents/students can destroy the declaration of participation that the student keeps anytime.
Nevertheless, the procedure is not yet satisfactory. APEEEL will keep claiming electronic forms – through sms as the data protection consent – instead of the current paper form.