- The Tellers appointed at the General Assembly of APEEEL1 will supervise the elections to the Management Committee of the APEEEL1.
- The Executive Bureau of the Management Committee organises the election to replace retiring members and co-opted members. To this effect, it invites paid-up members of the Association to present their candidatures with at least 15 days’ notice.
- Any paid-up member of the Association can announce their candidacy by sending a candidature form to the APEEEL1 office, attaching a photograph and a typed presentation text of no more than six lines in one of the EU languages with, if necessary, a translation in English, French or German. The presentation texts will be published on the APEEEL1 website.
- Following receipt of candidatures, and if the number of candidates exceeds the number of vacancies on the Management Committee, the Executive Bureau sends a voting slip to each paid-up member and an envelope marked “Election of members of the Management Committee”.
- Two days after the deadline for return of voting slips, the Executive Bureau transmits the envelopes received to the Tellers, who open them and draft a report of the election.
- Those candidates who receive the most votes are elected; in the event of a tie, the decision shall be made by drawing lots, supervised by the Tellers.
- The outgoing Executive Bureau communicates the result of the election to the members.