From Secondary 5 (S5) the school requires the students to buy an electronic device (see details in our school memorandum from page 33 and on the school website under S5-S6)
The school requested APEEEL to participate in this pilot project. The parents’ association (APEEEL1) has evaluated the experience with the IT service provider. We have detected a high number of incidents, mainly:
- long waiting response times
- inefficient solutions to major IT events
- recommended the school to discontinue the service with the current provider,
- is working towards the goal of parents not being overburdened by the cost of this project,
- encourages the students use just one and the same device at school and home.