If you wish to become members of the Parents’ Association for European School Luxembourg 1 (Kirchnberg) then please complete the form at the link below and return the original signed copy to the office in the Primary building. If your children will be arriving in school for the first time in September 2017, please could you mark the top of the application form with the line “new parent school year 2017-2018” and could you write the date of the payment as 01/10/2017.
Membership of APEEE Lux 1 is open to any parent with children attending the European School Luxembourg 1 (Kirchberg).
Amongst other things it gives parents the right to vote at General Meetings and in Elections, thereby allowing an input into policy-making. All parents are encouraged to become active members of the APEEE Lux 1. The procedure is straightforward : simply complete the standard form and bank transfer and return this to the APEEE Lux 1 secretariat. The form is available for download from this site (see above) and in paper format from the office in the Primary building. The annual membership fee is currently EUR 50 per family. This financial contribution helps finance the various activities organised by the APEEE Lux 1 management committee during the year on behalf of the school community. We make maximum use of volunteers, but some expenses are simply unavoidable. We look forward to your membership!
APEEE Lux 1 membership and bank transfer
1. The annual membership fee is decided by General Assembly. It is currently EUR 50 per family. Only families with children attending the European School can apply for membership.
2. An application form is available for download from the APEEE Lux 1 website.
3. The form should be completed manually and returned to the permanent secretariat. The bank transfer instruction will be sent to the bank by the secretariat. On receipt of payment, a personal identification code will be issued.
4. Unless the bank transfer instruction is cancelled, membership is automatically renewed each year.
5. Membership is primarily an explicit statement of support for the work of the APEEE Lux 1 – however membership also confers certain advantages in terms of access to information and to actions organised by the APEEE Lux 1.